sábado, 12 de outubro de 2013

Shared with you: London!

Hiiii! So as you guys know i've just moved in to London, I had been here before but the actual experience of livin' here is just been amazing for me, oh! and I almost  forgot! Of course i've been shooping around London I just love all the shops and streets, it's just amazing how you can find anything you want, so i'm gonna leave you some photos of what i've been doing lately! check it out!














I'll be doing a video about all the things i've been shopping, and I just leave one tip about London, if you are interested on visit UK you just go ahead it's an amazing experience you wont regret! But be prepare for the rush at the tube ahaha!! Just let me know your toughts, what you guys think of London?? 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário